Device Development Workshop
Please join us for the Device development workshop & medical device startup competition
@ CSI Focus D-HF!
Saturday 10 December 2022 from 16:40 until 18:30 in the main lecture hall
DDW focuses on emerging medical technologies. In this session, we will be presenting exciting new technologies from a variety of medical fields. We are encouraging startup companies to submit a presentation on their company which will be reviewed by our panel of discussants, comprised of experienced innovators, investors and physicians. The focus of each presentation should cover the unmet clinical need addressed, the feasibility of the technology, preclinical testing completed or planned, regulatory pathways and commercialization options.
MAXIS Medical, in collaboration with the moderators and the panelists, will be providing the startup selected a prize of €5,000 and 30 hours of startup consulting services for the MAXIS CSI Innovator Award.
- Welcome and introduction
- Perspectives on innovation: from the frontlines to the board room
- Panel discussion / scoring
- Presentation of MAXIS CSI innovator award
- Clear and large unmet clinical need
- Proposed solution/device/technology
- Existing market/competition/barriers to market entry
- Intellectual property status
- Current and proposed/future funding
- Regulatory pathways