COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
We really look forward to meeting everybody in person again! The health, safety and well-being of all participants remain our top priority. That’s why we will take every measure to ensure that the applicable local and state Covid-19 guidelines are in place.
Tips to attend in-person events:
- Please wear a mask at all times inside the venue. Exceptions to this rule will be communicated on a case by case basis.
- Keep physical distancing whenever possible and good hygiene habits.
- Book flexible flights and check the accommodation policy of your hotel in the unlikely case an event couldn’t take place. If this happens, we would refund you the full registration fee.
- Register for the conference well in advance. Should the number of participants on-site be limited because of the development of the pandemic, registrations will be handled on a ‘first-come-first-served’ basis.
On the other hand, you can find below more information about Covid-19 regulations in the US:
- Covid-19 information for Denver