CSI AMERICA 2023
PLAN YOUR STAY
One place for all relevant information regarding your visit to Orlando in November, from accommodation to public transportation.
In Florida the sun is shining most of the time, and in Orlando, the most visited tourist destination in the USA, many activities allow visitors to enjoy the sunny days: varied culinary offerings, huge shopping outlets, diverse outdoor activities, and a unique history.
Famous theme parks such as Walt Disney World and Universal Studios are must to visit! If you are a nature lover, you will also find many lakes in the area, where you can enjoy kayaking and paddling.
The culture and history of Orlando is also rich, especially in downtown Orlando where various communities come together and participate to the city’s cultural heritage and vibrant life.
The three-day conference of CSI America 2023 takes place at the AdventHealth Nicholson Center.
AdventHealth Nicholson Center
404 Celebration Place
Celebration, Florida 34747
Stay tuned! We will update the information soon!
Orlando International Airport is 15.4 miles from the AdventHealth Nicholson Center and easily accessible by car. If you wish to reach the venue by using public transportation, it will take you around an hour.
To get there by bus: take the bus 51 direction “N Garland Ave and W Amelia St” and stop at “E Livingstone St and N Magnolia Ave”. From there, take the bus 102 direction “Fernwood Blvd and Oxford Rd” and stop at “N Orange Ave and E Yale St”. Walk for 2 minutes, the center will be on your right.
Not sure where to go for dinner? We have collected some local restaurant suggestions below situated around the venue.
- Restaurant El Borrego: Mexican restaurant
- Restaurant Celebration Town Tavern: a local restaurant
- Restaurant: Columbia Restaurant
- Restaurant The Downtown Diner
- Restaurant Ari Sushi
- Celebration Lakeside Park
- Celebration Golf Club
- ESPN Wide World of Sports
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
COVID-19 GUIDELINES & REGULATIONS
We really look forward to meeting everybody in person again! The health, safety and well-being of all participants remain our top priority. That’s why we will take every measure to ensure that the applicable local and state Covid-19 guidelines are in place.
Tips to attend in-person events:
- Please wear a mask at all times inside the venue. Exceptions to this rule will be communicated on a case by case basis.
- Keep physical distancing whenever possible and good hygiene habits.
- Book flexible flights and check the accommodation policy of your hotel in the unlikely case an event couldn’t take place. If this happens, we would refund you the full registration fee.
- Register for the conference well in advance. Should the number of participants on-site be limited because of the development of the pandemic, registrations will be handled on a ‘first-come-first-served’ basis.
In addition, you can find below more information about Covid-19 regulations in the US: