HANDS-ON SIMULATOR TRAINING
FILLMORE FOYER | FRIDAY, 15:20-17:20
Advance your skillset for structural heart procedures with the technical and clinical guidance of expert trainers. These hands-on training are designed for electrophysiologists, cardiology fellows or cardiology physicians.
The attendees will be trained on the following simulators:
TRANSSEPTAL SIMULATOR / Provided by Biosense Webster
Learn how to manipulate the ICE catheter to achieve standard transseptal views and utilize ultrasound in fluoroscopy reduction.
CARTO MAPPING SIMULATOR / Provided by Biosense Webster
Develop an understanding of intracardiac echo views integrated into 3D anatomical map and recognize ultrasound images integrated into 3D maps for fluoro reduction techniques.
AMULET SIMULATOR / Provided by Abbott
Participants will gain a greater understanding of the Amulet device placement in the left atrial appendage. The simulator will provide a total overview of left atrial appendage closure process.
- Pre-case planning by measuring the LAA with TEE imaging to select Amulet device
- Participants will be able to have the option to preform transseptal puncture
- Exchange TSP system for Amulet delivery system
- Preform LAA angiograms in multiple views to confirm TEE measurements
- Instructing participants on the proper Amulet device deployments and implant techniques to minimize the chance of a device and/or procedural complication
- Review the 5 signs of stability prior to releasing device
- Post implantation viewing of Amulet device implant
LARIAT SIMULATOR / Provided by SentreHEART
Hands-on simulator of non-implant LARIAT left atrial appendage closure procedure with imaging planning & utilization.
MENTICE VIST ICE SIMULATOR / Provided by Siemens
Develop an understanding of AcuNav™ 4D ICE Catheter Technology for imaging guidance during complex structural heart procedures. Learn the AcuNav 4D IC multiplanar reconstruction workflow on the SC2000 ultrasound system and review images from valvular procedures.
VR TRANSSEPTAL SIMULATOR / Provided by Baylis Medical
Understand available transseptal tools, step-by-step transseptal technique, and imaging guidance (ICE, TEE, and fluoro) for transseptal procedures.
To register, please email Solongo Jargalsaikhan at firstname.lastname@example.org