LEARN MORE ABOUT
- Tricuspid valve repair
- New ASD, PFO and VSD closure devices
- New percutaneous aortic, pulmonary and mitral valves
- New mitral valve repair techniques and mitral valve implantation
- New LAA closure techniques
- New imaging modalities
- Access techniques
- New devices for heart failure treatment
We are delighted to invite you to CSI 2017 in Frankfurt, Germany, June 28 to July 1. CSI will give you a comprehensive
overview of major topics in catheter-based therapy and is designed for adult and pediatric interventional cardiologists,
cardiothoracic surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, technicians and any other medical specialty involved in these procedures.
Established and emerging industry based engineers and prototype technologists have also discovered CSI as a stimulating environment with unparalleled opportunities to network with key opinion leaders.
On the first day of the conference there will be two simultaneous programs:
- CSI Focus Imaging will provide physicians involved in congenital, structural and valvular interventions with the necessary imaging tools for safe and effective performance.
- At CSI Focus PFO you will learn everything there is to know about patent foramen ovale closure: indication, imaging, device selection, technique and complication management.
- CSI Focus Innovation is a one-of-a-kind conference that will bring together different disciplines to discuss the process of device design and development from bench to bedside.
These focus workshops will be followed by the flagship conference CSI 2017 on June 29 – July 1.
The program will include lectures from leading experts in the field, live case demonstrations, hands-on simulation training and an industry exhibition.
The close access to faculty offered by CSI is unmatched.
You will be encouraged to participate in discussion with the panel and to give your opinion and question the operator during the live cases.
The true heart of CSI is the sheer volume and variety of live cases from Frankfurt and established labs around the world, covering multiple aspects of pediatric and adult congenital,
structural and valvular heart disease. The live cases we show are "real live cases", – we believe it is important to show, discuss and learn from technical challenges and problems that form part of our daily professional lives.
Come and join us at CSI 2017 and learn about the newest techniques, technology and concepts!
Shakeel A. Qureshi
This meeting will be organised by the CSI Foundation, a not-for-profit organization formed to aid the development of structural,
congenital and valvar heart interventions worldwide. CSI Foundation members will receive discounted entry to this event. For more information, please visit the CSI Foundation webpage