CSI FOCUS LAA 2019
A unique representation of the baroque architectural style, the Wiesbaden Kurhaus is a landmark of an elegant city, Wiesbaden, one of the oldest spa towns in Europe and only 25 minutes-drive from Frankfurt International Airport. Surrounded by plenty of green spaces and splendid historical buildings, you will find many hotels conveniently located near the venue.
Wiesbaden Kurhaus is situated nearby the most scenic park of Wiesbaden, Kurpark, created in 1852 as an English landscape park. The park includes a lake where boats can be rented, a 6 metres tall fountain and magnificent 160-year-old plane trees, making it one of the most beautiful areas in Wiesbaden, allowing you to experience Germany at its fullest.
The area also features traditional but also contemporary international restaurants showcasing a variety of local and international cuisines, fashionable bars, sociable wine-drinking places or snug pubs, should you be fond of company. Stylish boutiques, pleasant cafés and superb antique stores can be found just around the corner in Taunusstrasse.
We hope you will enjoy your time in Wiesbaden, and we look forward to meeting you at CSI Focus LAA 2019 in this magnificent city!
Kurhaus Wiesbaden GmbH
Book a room at a discounted rate with Dorint Hotel at the nightly price of €150
Plan your stay and book your accommodation today!
- Novum Hotel Wiesbaden City, Georg-August-Zinn-Straße 2, 65183 Wiesbaden - 6 minutes walk
- Radisson Blu Schwarzer Bock Hotel Wiesbaden, Kranzpl. 12, 65183 Wiesbaden - 7 min walk
- Mercure Hotel Wiesbaden City, Bahnhofstraße 10-12, 65185 Wiesbaden - 12 minutes walk
- Hotel Motel One Wiesbaden, Kaiser-Friedrich-Ring 81, 65185 Wiesbaden - 20 minutes walk
- Best Western Hotel Wiesbaden, Mainzer Str. 74, 65189 Wiesbaden - 20 min walk